Thursday

symbolism: the language of reality.


This sick, fat, tick-looking motherfucker eats your tongue and then plants itself in the place where your tongue was. Then it continues to grow, steals your food and probably makes off-colour comments to people so that you get beat up a lot (and, thus, your mouth is full of delicious blood more often).

Were I charged with recreating the earth and I thought of this I'd immediately follow that thought with, "Wow. That's fucking crazy, shan. No such thing. Impossible."

Look at that abomination. It has a face. It's emoting. Look at its fat legs. I'd kill myself. If I woke up and saw that my tongue had been replaced by a fist-sized, bloodless, leggy, maggotty-assed parasite I'd just calmly gather pharmaceuticals and get a bottle of absinthe and give up the ghost.

No problema, guera.

No comments: